May 18, 2015

SPANX!!!

For those of you not familiar with Spanx,custom bobblehead, let me tell you what they are. They are the garters from hell,personalized bobblehead. They are the invisible hand that squeezes and squeezes until you can’t breathe. They are fan-freaking-tastic,custom bobbleheads!!!

My engagement dress is made of very flimsy material, so it is completely unforgiving on your figure. Any flaw will show through. So,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,customize bobblehead, my solution is to wear these magical Spanx, which will re-shape my body into something a little more flattering.

I have worn them several times in my life – usually when I have to go to a fancy event,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends, and I’m wearing a tight dress or a dress that shows off the body. It is an absolute must!! Just remember, they are tight as hell,customized bobbleheads, they are almost impossible to put on,custom bobbleheads, and they will squeeze the life out of you. In fact,personalized bobbleheads, since they are so tight and hard to remove,,, the crotch area has a hole which stretches when you sit. This way, you don’t have to take them off when you pee!!! And it works!!! (I was scared to try it at first – I mean God forbid I pee on myself at a wedding! But it really really works!)

Here are some of my favorites,personalized bobblehead,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online.

Slim Cognito Seamless Mid-Thigh Shaper,personalized bobble heads. $58,customize bobblehead.00

Higher Power,.. $34,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,custom bobblehead.00

Check out their link when you get a chance –,customized bobbleheads; they have over 30 different body shaping tools.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTEngagement Dress NEXT POSTBora Bora - A Review Related Posts After the Wedding: How Parenthood, TTC, and Pregnancy Have Affected the Sushis’ Relationship12/03/14 @ 2:20 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Men Get Ready (kind of)…09/18/14 @ 5:41 am Classifieds: November 6,personalized bobbleheads, 201411/06/14 @ 9:57 am What the Girls Are Wearing11/03/14 @ 6:53 am

No comments:

Post a Comment