May 17, 2015

My Best Friend’s Wedding – 5 21 05

One of my best friends Shawnie got married last year and her wedding was so much fun! This was the dress that she picked –,customized bobbleheads; a beautiful Barbra Allin,personalized bobbleheads.

The dress below was “the” dress that she passed on – a Reem Acra. I think it’s called the “Good Luck” dress. It was gorgeous,personalized bobble heads! I went with her when she tried it on and I cried. She looked amazing! You know that it’s the IT dress when one of your friends start crying. I think I gasped. I felt like a lesbian. Hahaha…,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,personalized bobble heads;

She was very emotional from the rehearsal dinner the night before up until when her sister gave a toast. I remember during the rehearsal dinner her father wanted to give her “something old.” So he whips out this coin and before anyone could speak she started crying,customize bobblehead, her sister started crying,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses, Young (bridesmaid) started crying but she was only crying cause she saw Shawnie crying. You wus.

When Shawnie’s father first opened shop when he came to America, a customer gave him that coin and told him that it would bring him luck. He’s had it ever since. I felt like a boy ’cause I think I was the only girl there not crying.

Anyways,custom bobblehead, the next day Shawnie looked beautiful. I was truly so happy to be there. I wish I took more photos of her in her dress so you guys can see how beautiful it was,custom bobblehead, but I was busy that day.

This is an old entry that I had on my personal blog that I thought I’,custom bobblehead;d share with you guys,customize bobblehead.

Gown: Kleinfeld
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (wedding gift from her sister)
Venue: Rockleigh Country Club, NJ
Photographer/Video: Wedding Group One
Make-Up: Wedding Group One

Shawnie & Jung (double click the photos to enlarge)
Their wedding was beautiful. This was actually the best wedding I’ve been to – it was just so much fun. The weather was perfect, the place was perfect, and alcoholic friends were just right. Here are some photos from the rehearsal and ceremony.

The 2 flower girls, Diana & Sabrina.

They had the ceremony outside in the back by the columns.

Here we are up at the crack of dawn getting our hair and make up done.

The happy groom and bride partying away.

The bride’s parents partying away.

The maid of honor (her sister) giving her speech.

Jung and Shawnie cutting their cake.

Her sister caught the bouquet and her boyfriend caught the garter. She was also forced to do a sexy dance for him and can we say coughcoughplannedcoughcough. I don’t think I ever ever ever want to see her do a sexy dance again unless I’m blind. Hahaha…

Shawnie &,,; Jung doing peh-baek…,.,Satellite Paris;

*The Drunk Crew*
“Wait Ladybug…

Take this one instead! Yeah how you like me now!?”
I tinking…not so much,customized bobbleheads.

Hahaha this picture cracks me up. Anna you drunk ho!

Esther this one’,custom bobbleheads;s for you since you weren’t there…,personalized bobbleheads;

Me & Alexis…

…and our significant others who APPARENTLY have a thing for each other…,personalized bobblehead;

Alexis & Young looking pretty,Hello from Mr. Bee.

MY BITCHES! Young! Your eyes are closed AGAIN!

Shawnie & Jung I love you guys!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTDid You Know about This? NEXT POSTFlowers in Water Related Posts Stuck on You: We Get Married02/02/15 @ 5:24 am Life As We Know It09/03/14 @ 1:35 pm Wedding Bales: Looking at Forever 01/12/15 @ 10:45 am Watercooler: November 8, 201411/08/14 @ 7:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment