May 18, 2015

Dad, I was thinking of you… I’m all grown up now…

When my oldest sister, Sarah, got married she made all the sisters bridesmaids. After the wedding was over,From New York Magazine,personalized bobblehead, the next day we went to my father’s grave and left all 5 bouquets. It was kind of like a “Dad, wished you were there,custom bobbleheads. It would have been awesome but we thought of you”,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,personalized bobbleheads; type of deal.

When Esther,customized bobbleheads, sister #4, got married she also went to visit my dad and left her bouquet there.

On Sunday,Classifieds February 26, 2015,custom bobblehead, Mr. Ladybug went with me for the first time so that I could leave my father my bouquet. I could tell he felt a little awkward like he didn’t know if he should say something so he looked at my father’s grave stone,customize bobblehead, waved,custom bobblehead, and said “Hello!”

I did a little prayer outloud and then I started crying in the middle of it and Mr,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,customize bobblehead. Ladybug took over the rest of the prayer while holding me since I was sobbing like a little bitch,,. The sweet thing about this was that he doesn’,personalized bobbleheads;t even pray. Thanks hun,personalized bobble heads. This is why I love you.

I miss you appa,personalized bobble heads. I wish you could have met Mr. Ladybug,customized bobbleheads. You would’ve liked him a lot.

Wish you were there. I was thinking of you,custom bobbleheads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,personalized bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTBridesmaid's Gifts NEXT POSTVera Wang Related Posts Monumental Love: Liturgy of the Word01/27/15 @ 8:37 am The Sisters I Never Had 10/16/14 @ 9:29 am Monumental Love: Liturgy of the Eucharist and Recessional 02/03/15 @ 3:06 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Ceremony10/03/14 @ 1:01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment