May 18, 2015

Back to the Drawing Board

I should have mentioned,Bouquet Jewelry,custom bobblehead, I don’t love the make-up,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,personalized bobble heads, so it’s back to the drawing board (argh!).

The bright side (yes,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,custom bobblehead, there is a bright side) is that I finally found a celebrity photo to show to make-up artists what I’m going for. I kinda like the hair too if I decide not to go with it half up… but I’m not ready to deal with hair until makeup is squared away.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,personalized bobblehead. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTBefores and Afters NEXT POSTBridal Garden Related Posts Wedding Day Glam10/20/14 @ 10:44 am Makeup Trials and Tribulations12/22/14 @ 12:56 pm Me Llama Mrs,customized bobbleheads. Llama: A First Look09/26/14 @ 6:02 am Wedding Hair Inspiration01/19/15 @ 12:39 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment