Apr 24, 2015

Strip Clubs – Yay or Nay

Recently I attended a birthday party for a friend themed,., “the bachelorette party she never had.” We went to Times Square Hunks and every girl in the place was there for a bachelorette party. I’ve been to strip clubs before in Vegas for other bachelorette parties and I have my opinions,,, but I’ll talk about them in another post.

First,personalized bobbleheads, let’s find out what your opinions are!

What do you think about your fiance going to a strip club for his bachelor party,personalized bobbleheads,The Lisbon Coast A Quieter Alternative To Algarve Golf Holidays?

No way it's disrespectful and I've heard the horror stories,custom bobbleheads! Sure it's all in good fun and I trust him,personalized bobble heads. I don't know,custom bobbleheads... maybe as a guest but not as the bachelor,Professional English To Turkish Translation Services,custom bobblehead.


View Results

What do you think about brides-to-be going to strip clubs for their bachelorette party,customized bobbleheads?

No way,personalized bobblehead! It's disrespectful and I expect my fiance to do the same,BIM-ming In A Land Far Far Away,customize bobblehead. Sure it's all in good fun,customized bobbleheads! I'm ok with it - it's just not for me,Golf Cart Accidents Shocking Information You Must Know,custom bobblehead.


View Results

Are female strip clubs (female strippers) worse than male strip clubs (male strippers),personalized bobble heads?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTShaker Style NEXT POSTKettle & Mugs Related Posts Bachelorette Shenanigans Part Deux: Part I of II12/08/14 @ 1:12 pm A Crab in Her Element: Beach Bachelorette Recap11/26/14 @ 1:04 pm Building Our Bridal Party IV: Divvying Up Responsibilities10/22/14 @ 6:33 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am

No comments:

Post a Comment